international administrative officer
over de organisatie
PlayRight defends the interests of musicians, actors, dancers and circus and vaudeville artists. The society has more than 18.000 affiliated artists in Belgium and abroad.
over de functie
As an International Account Manager, you are the first contact within the international operation and setting up and maintaining contacts with foreign management companies. Bilateral agreements ensure an exchange of rights. This is done by coordinating and implementing the exchange processes under the guidance of the Supervisor Account manager. You will also be responsible for compiling and passing on our members' playlists and repertoires as well as managing and updating international databases.
In addition, by making analyses of rights received from abroad, you will provide insight on the money flow, and you will oversee various control mechanisms to maximize the income of foreign rights.
- You can use different Excel functions and find solutions to extract the right information from large Excel tables by building up more complex formulas
- Your eyes go over the data you are processing like magnifying glasses, and you find unnecessary actions a waste of energy
- One clear briefing is enough for you to tackle a variety of tasks
- You speak and write fluent English, and (preferably) have some working knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
- You are inquisitive, solution-oriented, and accurate
- You are dynamic, flexible and stress resistant.
- An exciting job in the music and audio-visual industry with responsibility and room for initiative in a growing team
- Three days a week home working and 2 days a week at the office in Molenbeek.
- A full-time, open-ended contract for employees with additional extra-legal benefits.
wijze van solliciteren
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention "Podiumkunsten'