international junior agent
over de organisatie
A propic is a Creative Agency for the performing arts, based in Tilburg, Netherlands. As agency active in the dance field since 2005, A propic’s main activities are the organisation of international touring (more than 100 dates a year), residencies and coproduction for Liquid Loft (Austria), Ann Van den Broek (The Netherlands), Jan Martens (Belgium), Steven Michel (Belgium), Bára Sigfúsdóttir (Norway), Maud le Pladec- Centre Chorégraphique National d’Orléans (France), Maguy Marin (France), François Chaignaud (France), Clara Furey (Canada), Mélanie Demers (Canada).
A propic is very committed to the artistic and organizational development of the companies and artists it represents. It is therefore not only a matter of selling shows but of positioning the company.
over de functie
A propic gives you the opportunity to grow in the international field and become an Agent.
You will be the contact person for the internal and external communication of the Agency.
- responsible for the website updates together with the director of A propic
- making the A propic newsletters
- community manager for the social network
- gather the artist communication dossiers
- contact person/link between the international press, press attachés of the venues/festival and the companies that A propic represents.
You will have the chance to grow within the Agency and support the Agents team.
- travel to festivals/platforms in order to enlarge the international network of A propic
- tour with the artists
- organise meetings with presenters
- negotiate touring and financial conditions with presenters
- support the administrative part of the negotiations
- You like to work in the performing art field, and especially with dance.
- You are organised, know your way in communication, marketing and administration (contracts especially).
- You are creative and like to develop new markets and strategies for the communication and promotion of artists.
- You know how to deal with budgets.
- You know how to support the companies with their international fund raising (national funds, embassies, consulate)
- You are fluid in English (spoken and written), you can speak Dutch/Flemish and have basic knowledge of French. Other languages are also welcome
- You like to travel, discover new cultures and working outside office hours is not a problem to you
- You are flexible, can adapt to several situations and know how to manage in stress situations.
- You have already some experiences in the performing arts field (internships, jobs) or got a education HBO/WO (master or university studies) linked to the performing arts.
- You are independent, can work on your own and like to take initiatives, and are a good collaborator.
- An annual freelance contract (first with 3-month trial) based on 2 or 3 days per week.
- Compensation is depending on experience and knowledge in the field.
- The contract and hours can be extended depending on the results of the general annual sales.
- You can easily work from home. You will need to travel for bookings, touring and attend rehearsals.
wijze van solliciteren
For more information on A propic, please refer to the website www.apropic.com
You can ask for further information on this job offer by writing to Line Rousseau: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to send your application with a cover letter and a CV to Line Rousseau, email@example.com before May 10th, 2021.
The first round of the interviews will take place in the week of May 31st, 2021 and the second round in the week of June 14th, 2021.