over de organisatie
We’re Kasper-Jan and Herlinde. Twelve years ago we launched Different Class, a platform that promotes boundary-pushing artists and initiatives in Belgium and beyond. DC gives them the audience they deserve from the start by providing an affordable membership to like-minded music and art enthusiasts. Members get access to concerts, parties, exhibitions and performances at more than 50 venues in 5 cities. To let that wonderful community of music and art lovers grow further, we are now looking for someone who can strengthen our marketing and communication.
over de functie
You develop marketing campaigns and initiatives, defining long-term goals for our membership growth.
You plan, implement and optimize your marketing campaigns from start to finish, in close partnership with the rest of the team and external freelancers.
You create an online communication plan for Different Class in line with your marketing strategies and will take care of our newsletters and social media channels.
- You can start working at the beginning of April 2024 or earlier.
- You have at least one year of experience in B2C marketing.
- You understand the Different Class brand and audience and are equally interested in music, art, and culture.
- You are agile, goal-oriented, driven to succeed and up for a challenge.
- You’re creative and able to deliver fresh marketing strategies – often on a limited budget.
- You have a good understanding of email services, social and media analytics, and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- You understand the importance of strong project management, collaboration and communication skills.
- You work smoothly with Adobe CC, Facebook Business, TikTok, Google Analytics, Sendgrid or other email marketing tools.
- You write precise, persuasive copy that reflects our tone of voice.
- You are a team player who enjoys working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- You’re fluent in English and proficient in Dutch and/or French.
- A 4/5 position of indefinite duration at our office in Ghent.
- A competitive wage (PC 304) includes an end-of-the-year bonus, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers and commuting allowance.
- The opportunity to attend work-related training courses.
- A flexible timetable and the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
wijze van solliciteren
If interested, submit your CV and cover letter via the button on the left. You will be referred to our contributing contact form where you can upload all of this info. You can select 'other' for 'Where do you want to help?' and 'Which distro zone do you want to cover?' or you can send simply an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the info included.
Deadline: 18/02/2024 (midnight).
Selected candidates will be notified by mail on or before 23/02/24 and will receive an invitation for an interview.
Interviews will take place on 27 or 28 February during the day.
The start of employment is scheduled for April 2024.
Reageren voor: 18/02/2024